2013/11/21

alone with God _ 11/21 Psalms 127















If the Lord does not build the house, the work of the builders is useless; if the Lord does not protect the city, it does no good for the sentries to stand guard.
It is useless to work so hard for a living, getting up early and going to bed late.
For the Lord provides for those he loves, while they are asleep.
Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a real blessing.
The sons a man has when he is young are life arrows in a soldier's hand.
Happy is the man who has many such arrows.
He will never be defeated when he meets his enemies in the place of judgment.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God builds my new life, my new house for my soul and spiritual. 
  • God changes my life, my heart, my point of view.
  • God is the protector in my country, my city. 
  • God is in control.


promises:

  • God knows what I need for a living and He will provide me all I need while I am asleep. My God is so good to me and I am lucky to be with Him.


attitudes:

  • It is useless to work so hard without God.
  • It is useless for a living without God.
  • It is useless getting up early and going to bed late only for the money, but being without God.


sins:

  • O Lord my God, please forgive me that I thought only money could do anything not You.
  • However, I was wrong.


good examples:

  • To love children as God.
  • To love God more than money.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • "Happy is the man who has many such arrows. "

  • My child, 
  • Please remember this, my word is an arrow, a truth arrow. 
  • You can use my word as an arrow to your enemies.