2013/11/12

alone with God _ 11/12 Psalms 119:161-168













Powerful people attack me unjustly, but I respect your law.
How happy I am because of your promises - as happy as someone who finds rich treasure.
I hate and detest all lies, but I love your law.
Seven times each day I thank you for your righteous judgments.
Those who love your law have perfect security, and there is nothing that can make them fall.
I wait for you to save, Lord, and I do what you command.
I obey your teachings; I love them with all my heart.
I obey your commands and your instructions; you see everything I do.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God is a living God who can see everything I do.
  • God loves me with all His heart.


promises:

  • God's promises are as to rich treasure in my life.
  • To think about God's promises in my dark time will make me happy.
  • I will have perfect security if I do what God has told me to do with His law.
  • There is nothing can make me fall if I follow God's instructions.


attitudes:

  • Do I really respect God's law?
  • Do I obey God's teaching?
  • Do I wait for God to save me?
  • Do I obey God's instructions and commands?


sins:

  • I must not accept the lie in my mind.
  • I must hate the negative thoughts in my mind.
  • I must detest the depression in my heart and in my feeling.
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I sometimes accepted the negative thinking telling me I am not good enough or nobody likes me.


good examples:

  • Seven times each day to praise my God.
  • Seven times each day to thank my God.
  • Keep praising and thanking to My Father in Heaven daily.
  • To tell my family members how great God is.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • "Powerful people attack me unjustly, but I respect your law."

  • My child, 
  • When powerful people attack you unjustly, please do not fight it back. What you need to do is to pray for them and then I will do something for you. Your job is to make peace with others. Then, I will take care of the rest for you. Please do not forget that I will defend your cause all the time. On the other hand, powerful people means limited power people, not the meaning of my unlimited power.