2013/11/21

alone with God _ 11/23 Psalms 129















Israel, tell us how your enemies have persecuted you ever since you were young.
"Ever since I was young, my enemies have persecuted me cruelly, but they have not overcome me.
They cut deep wounds in my back and made it like a plowed field.
But the Lord, the righteous one, has freed me from slavery."
May everyone who hates Zion be defeated and driven back.
May they all be like grass growing on the housetops, which dries up before it can grow; no one gathers it up or carries it away in bundles.
No one who passes by will say, "May the Lord bless you ! We bless you in the name of the Lord."


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God loves to bless people all.
  • God loves to help the need.
  • God destroys all enemies.
  • God is righteous one.


promises:

  • God heals deep wounds from childhood.
  • God heals people's soul , mind and body.


attitudes:

  • Do I open my heart to tell God what I have been hurting for?
  • Do I tell God everything?
  • Do I ask for God's help?
  • Do I love to help others as God has done for me?
  • Do I persecute others as slavery?
  • Do I hurt others often?
  • Do I say something to others cruelly?


sins:

  • O Lord my God, please forgive that I used to hurt others so badly.
  • O Lord my God, please give me Your love to love others.


good examples:

  • Always to bless others in the name of Jesus.
  • Always to say something good to others.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Now, you are a renew person. Your life is not like grass growing on the housetop, but in my word. 
  • You have root now and forever.
  • You will be prosperous now and forever.
  • I love you.