2013/11/09

alone with God _ 11/09 Psalms 119:137-144















You are righteous, Lord, and your laws are just.
The rules that you have given are completely fair and right.
My anger burns in me like a fire, because my enemies disregard your commands.
How certain your promise is ! How I love it !
I am unimportant and despised, but I do not neglect your teachings.
Your righteousness will last forever, and your law is always true.
I am filled with trouble and anxiety, but your commandments bring me joy.
Your instructions are always just; give me understanding, and I shall live.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God is righteous and God's righteousness is last forever.
  • God's laws are just.
  • God's rules are fair and right.


promises:

  • God's promise is certain.


attitudes:

  • God's law is always true so that I needn't doubt. 


sins:

  • O Lord, my anger burns in me like a fire when I hate others. 
  • O Lord, please take my anger away and give me power to forgive others. 


good examples:

  • To comfort others with God's word.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • When you are filled with trouble, you need to read my word. Then I will bring you wisdom. 
  • When you are filled with anxiety, you need to read bible. Then you will find joy.