2013/12/21

12/31 _ Psalms 150















Praise the Lord ! Praise God in his Temple ! Praise his strength in heaven !
Praise him for the mighty things he has done. Praise his supreme greatness.
Praise him with trumpets. Praise him with harps and lyres.
Praise him with drums and dancing. Praise him with harps and flutes.
Praise him with cymbals. Praise him with loud cymbals.
Praise the Lord, all living creatures !
Praise the Lord !



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God has ways to increase me beyond what is predictable.


promises:

  • God will do what He said.
  • God has ways to 


attitudes:

  • God will give me the strength necessary to get through troubled times.


sins:

  • I should stop telling myself that this is all there will ever be.
  • I must declare that this is not where I am staying. I am blessed.


good examples:

  • Choose thank to God for His goodness and faithfulness to deliver, protect and provide for me even when I am feeling discouraged. 


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child,
  • When you begin to have hope, then I can start to work.

  • My child, 
  • Be hopeful and be faithful, then you will sing and dance all day long.