2013/12/01

12/10 _ alone with God _ Psalms 139:7-12















Where could I go to escape from you?
Where could I get away from your presence?
If I went up to heaven, you would be there; if I lay down in the world of the dead, you would be there.
If I flew away beyond the east or lived in the farthest place in the west, you would be there to lead me, you would be there to help me.
I could ask the darkness to hide me or the light around me to turn into night, but even darkness is not dark for you, and the night is as bright as the day.
Darkness and light are the same to you.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • God loves me truly.
  • God lights me up.
  • God has Almighty power to change me.
  • God is love; God is power.

promises: 

  • God is around me all the time.
  • God helps me in time.
  • God will lead me out of the darkness.
  • God can turn the bad situation to be good for me.

attitudes: 

  • I should not escape from God even I have done something wrong.
  • I need God to teach me when I have done something wrong.
  • I should condemn myself, but ask for help from God.
  • I should learn something from all the mistakes, but not to condemn myself.

sins: 

  • O Lord, I used to condemn myself to prove that I was a good Christian. 
  • However, I could not get any strength from condemnation. 
  • It made me feel down and down, up set and up set, and finally just wanted to escape from You, Lord.

good examples: 

  • To encourage others and my family members all the time as God has done for me.
  • To say something positive to lift up the weak.
  • Love is power.

listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Please, do not escape from me even though you are doing something wrong.
  • When you have done something wrong it means you need me more.
  • I would love to help you more and more, to encourage you, but not to destroy you or condemn you.
  • I only condemn devil, but you are my beloved child.
  • Can you understand my love for you?
  • I love you indeed.