2013/12/01

12/11 _ alone with God _ Psalms 139:13-18















You created every part of me; you put me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because you are to be feared; all you do is strange and wonderful.
I know it with all my heart.
When my bones were being formed, carefully put together in my mother's womb, when I was growing there in secret, you knew that I was there - you saw me before I was born.
The days allotted to me had all been recorded in your book, before any of them ever began.
O God, how difficult I find your thoughts; how many of them there are !
If I counted them, they would be more than the grains of sand.
When I awake, I am still with you.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • God created me.
  • Only my God has superpower.
  • God is carefulness.

promises: 

  • God's hands are doing something that human being can not do.
  • God is able to do everything for me.
  • God loved me first.
  • God cares me forever and ever.
  • God is smiling and looking at me while my sleeping.
  • I am protected for 24 hours by my God.
  • The glory promises of God are more than the grain of sand.

attitudes: 

  • Do I believe what God does is all strange and wonderful?
  • Do I doubt of the power of God in my darkness, in my hard time?
  • Do I complaint of my looking, my body, or my shape to God?
  • Do I say good morning to my Daddy God when I awake?
  • Do I say good night to my Daddy God?

sins: 

  • Daddy, please forgive me that I did not believe You created me.

good examples: 

  • To meditate in God's superpower.
  • To be "carefully " to others as God carefully put me together in my mother's womb.
  • To meditate my Daddy God is smiling at me.
  • To meditate sleeping in Daddy God's arms every night.

listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child,
  • If I can create human being, also I can open the door for you which you have been longing for.