2013/12/21

12/29 _ Psalms 148:7-14
















Praise the Lord from the earth, sea monsters and all ocean depths; lightning and hail, snow and clouds, strong winds that obey his command.
Praise him hills and mountains, fruit trees and forests; all animals, tame and wild, reptiles and birds.
Praise him, kings and all people, princes and all other rulers; young women and young men, old people and children too.
Let them all praise the name of the Lord ! His name is greater than all others; his glory is above earth and heaven.
He made his nation strong, so that all his people praise him - the people of Israel, so dear to him.
Praise the Lord !




What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God has all power to help me.


promises:

  • When deep darkness covers on the earth, God's glory will arise upon me and cause me to shin with the evidence of God's goodness and blessings in my life.


attitudes:

  • The areas where am I believing for God's greater glory to manifest?
  • Have I payed attention to experience a manifestation of God's greater glory in every area of my life?


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I almost give up on the promises of God. I should not have had a such thought.


good examples:

  • To foresee everything that God will have done for me.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child,
  • I am on a search and rescue mission to recover every single lost or broken thing in you life.
  • Please remember, lightning and hail, snow and clouds, strong winds that obey my command.
  • Therefore, your faith should n't be heard, but also seen.