2013/12/01

12/15 _ alone with God _ Psalms 141















I call to you, Lord; help me now ! Listen to me when I call to you.
Receive my prayer as incense, my uplifted hands as an evening sacrifice.
Lord, place a guard at my mouth, a sentry at the door of my lips.
Keep me from wanting to do wrong and from joining evil people in their wickedness.
May I never take part in their feasts.
Good people may punish me and rebuke me in kindness, but I will never accept honor from evil people, because I am always praying against their evil deeds.
When their rulers are thrown down from rocky cliffs, the people will admit that my words were true.
Like wood that is split and chopped into bits, so their bones are scattered at the edge of the grave.
But I keep trusting in you, my Sovereign Lord.
I seek your protection; don't let me die !
Protect me from the traps they have set for me, from the snares of those evildoers.
May the wicked fall into their own traps while I go by unharmed.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:
  • God loves me to call to Him for any helps.
  • God loves me to be with Him.
  • God loves to give me His power.
  • God loves to give me His wisdom.
  • God loves to be needed by me all the times.

promises:  

  • God has received my prayers.
  • God will answer me every time when I ask Him.
  • God will not abandon me, not go away from me. 
  • God will not let me die in the traps that enemies have set for me.

attitudes:  

  • What a wonderful God I have followed and worshiped. I am so lucky in Jesus's name.
  • Do I really know or feel that I am so lucky to be loved by the Lord?
  • Do I pray in my difficult time?
  • Do I lift up my hands for asking helps?
  • Do I keep trusting in God before His answering?
  • Do I seek God's protection all the time?

sins:  

  • O Lord, thank You for forgiving me that I used to say anything bad from my mouth, and lips.
  • O Lord, please teach me what to say and how to answer by Your wisdom.

good examples:  

  • To tell God how much more that I need Him to be with me.
  • To thank God as sacrifice to Him.
  • To praise God as incense.

listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I will keep you from wanting to do wrong to desire to do right.
  • I will empower you more and more each time.
  • Therefore, please, don't give up yourself.
  • I will not give you up forever and ever.