2013/12/01

12/05 _ alone with God _ Psalms 136:16-22















He led his people through the desert; his love is eternal.
He killed powerful kings; his love is eternal; he killed famous kings; his love is eternal; Sihon, king of the Amorites; his love is eternal.
He gave their lands to his people; his love is eternal; he gave them to Israel, his servant; his love is eternal.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • God loves me deeply.
  • God blesses me more and more each day.

promises: 

  • God will be with me to go through the desert.
  • God will solves any problems for me. 

attitudes: 

  • I am blessed by my God.

sins: 

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I kept the tithe.
  • O Lord, thank You for blessing me even I didn't give tithe.
  • Now, I love to give tithe.

good examples: 

  • To love others first as God had loved me.

listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Only true love can change a person.
  • So, to love others first, and everything will be different.
  • You also will be different.