2013/12/21

12/21 _ alone with God _ Psalms 145:1-7















I will proclaim your greatness, my God and king; I will thank you forever and ever.
Every day I will thank you; I will praise you forever and ever.
The Lord is great and is to be highly praised; his greatness is beyond understanding.
What you have done will be praised from one generation to the next; they will proclaim your mighty acts.
They will speak of your glory and majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful deeds.
People will speak of your mighty deeds, and I will proclaim your greatness.
They will tell about all your goodness and sing about your kindness.




What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God is my King.
  • God is good to me more than my understanding.
  • God loves me forever and ever.
  • God is my glory.


promises:

  • God will give me my own family.
  • God will give people sons and daughters.
  • God will give me a great husband who loves God as well.
  • God will give more and more testimony to say.


attitudes:

  • Do I proclaim God's word?
  • Do I proclaim good things to come to me?
  • Do I thank God even in my bad day?
  • Do I thank God even when I am angry with others?
  • Do I thank God even in my deep distress?
  • Do I proclaim God's mighty acts before I receive the answer?


sins:

  • O Lord, thank You for forgiving me that I hated to hear about Your glory and majesty.
  • O Lord, I didn't believe Your wonderful deeds told by many Christian. I thought they made it up.


good examples:

  • To thank God every day.
  • To praise God every day.
  • To thank God in front of my family members.
  • To praise God in front of my family members.
  • To tell the young people what God has done.
  • To meditate on God's wonderful deeds.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child,
  • I love to see you dancing in the church.
  • I love to hear your singing to me.
  • I love you to be with me.
  • I love you to think of me.