I will proclaim your greatness, my God and king; I will thank you forever and ever.
Every day I will thank you; I will praise you forever and ever.
The Lord is great and is to be highly praised; his greatness is beyond understanding.
What you have done will be praised from one generation to the next; they will proclaim your mighty acts.
They will speak of your glory and majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful deeds.
People will speak of your mighty deeds, and I will proclaim your greatness.
They will tell about all your goodness and sing about your kindness.
What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?
get further understanding about God:
- God is my King.
- God is good to me more than my understanding.
- God loves me forever and ever.
- God is my glory.
- God will give me my own family.
- God will give people sons and daughters.
- God will give me a great husband who loves God as well.
- God will give more and more testimony to say.
- Do I proclaim God's word?
- Do I proclaim good things to come to me?
- Do I thank God even in my bad day?
- Do I thank God even when I am angry with others?
- Do I thank God even in my deep distress?
- Do I proclaim God's mighty acts before I receive the answer?
- O Lord, thank You for forgiving me that I hated to hear about Your glory and majesty.
- O Lord, I didn't believe Your wonderful deeds told by many Christian. I thought they made it up.
- To thank God every day.
- To praise God every day.
- To thank God in front of my family members.
- To praise God in front of my family members.
- To tell the young people what God has done.
- To meditate on God's wonderful deeds.
listen to God's voice and commands:
- My child,
- I love to see you dancing in the church.
- I love to hear your singing to me.
- I love you to be with me.
- I love you to think of me.