I say to the Lord, "You are my God." Hear my cry for help, Lord !
My Sovereign Lord, my strong defender, you have protected me in battle.
Lord, don't give the wicked what they want; don't let their plots succeed.
Don't let my enemies be victorious; make their threats against me fall back on them.
May red-hot coals fall on them; may they be thrown into a pit and never get out.
May those who accuse others falsely not succeed; may evil overtake violent people and destroy them.
Lord, I know that you defend the cause of the poor and the rights of the needy.
The righteous will praise you indeed; they will live in your presence.
What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?
get further understanding about God:
- God is my strong defender.
- God loves me to hear my prayer.
- Lord will help me every time when I cry for help.
- Lord will protect me in every battles.
- The wicked will not get what they want in Jesus's name.
- The wicked will not succeed in their plots in Jesus's name.
- I will be the victorious, not my enemies, in Jesus's name.
- All my enemies, difficulties, and financial diseases will be thrown into a pit and never get out, in Jesus's name.
- I will live in Lord's presence.
- Do I keep saying to ask for help from the Lord?
- Do I fast when I feel I need it?
- O Lord, please forgive me that I used to think some pastors were my God.
- O Lord, I should have focused on Your messages more.
- Stop following the wicked thoughts.
listen to God's voice and commands:
- My child,
- I can hear you so sure.
- Please trust in me that I am with you all the time.
- One more thing that you must know is I will protect you in every battles.