2013/12/21

12/26 _ Psalms 147:7-11












Sing hymns of praise to the Lord, play music on the harp to our God.
He spreads clouds over the sky; he provides rain for the earth and makes grass grow on the hills.
He gives animals their food and feeds the young ravens when they call.
His pleasure is not in strong horses, nor his delight in brave soldiers; but he takes pleasure in those who honor him, in those who trust in his constant love.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God is my provider.
  • God knows what I need.
  • God loves to help.


promises:

  • God loves me more than the young ravens.
  • God loves me more than the animals.
  • God will give me what I need.
  • God will take care of me.


attitudes:

  • Trust in my Heavenly Father to give me round-the-clock provisions.
  • Being a worry-free person in God's love.


sins:

  • O Lord, I should not have been worried. 
  • Worry robs my hope and it is wrong to allow it to worry me.


good examples:

  • To sing out loud to God.
  • To sing hymns of praise to the Lord while cleaning up the house.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I will never ask you to do something and not giving you power to do it. 
  • I will provide you what you need in time.