2013/12/21

12/20 _ alone with God _ Psalms 144:9-15















I will sing you a new song, O God; I will play the harp and sing to you.
You give victory to kings and rescue your servant David.
Save me from my cruel enemies; rescue me from the power of foreigners, who never tell the truth and lie even under oath.
May our sons in their youth be like plants that grow up strong.
May our daughters be like stately columns which adorn the corners of a palace.
May our barns be filled with crops of every kind.
May our cattle reproduce plentifully without miscarriage or loss.
May there be no cries of distress in our streets.
Happy is the nation of whom this is true; happy are the people whose God is the Lord !



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God has all power, Almighty power, supernatural power to destroy any cruel enemies.
  • God loves me as He loved David.


promises:

  • God will give victory to me and rescue me as He did to His servant David.
  • God will save me from my cruel enemies.
  • God will lead our sons and daughters to church.
  • God will bless our sons and daughters.
  • God will bless me for prosperous.
  • God will make me happy.


attitudes:

  • To give thanks to the Lord with singing and dancing as playing the harp.


sins:

  • All the lies are from the enemies.


good examples:

  • To thank God every day.
  • To remember God's goodness.
  • To meditate on God's love.
  • To meditate on God's power.
  • To teach sons and daughters that everything is from God.
  • To let sons and daughters know the most important thing is to be with God.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child,
  • What makes me happy?
  • When you come to me that makes me happy.
  • I love to see you, to hear you, to be with you.
  • Every time when you pray or read the bible it seems to me you are coming home.