2013/12/20

12/18_ alone with God _Psalms 143:7-12














Answer me now, Lord !I have lost all hope. Don't hide yourself from me, or I will be among those who go down to the world of the dead.
Remind me each morning of your constant love, for I put my trust in you.
My prayers go up to you; show me the way I should go.
I go to you for protection, Lord; rescue me from my enemies.
You are my God; teach me to do your will.
Be good to me, and guide me on a safe path.
Rescue me, Lord, as you have promised; in your goodness save me from my troubles !
Because of your love for me, kill my enemies and destroy all my oppressors, for I am your servant.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • God is all my hopes.
  • God is my sweet Daddy.
  • God is my leader.
  • God is my provider.
  • God is not angry with me.
  • God is love, is the Power.


promises:

  • God will empower my when I am weak.
  • God will give me hope when I have lost all hope.
  • God will not hide Himself from me.
  • God will show me the way I should go.
  • God will rescue me as His promise.
  • God will save me from my troubles all the time.


attitudes:

  • Do I have a peace heart to listen to God's answering?
  • Do I calm myself down to listen to God's voice?
  • Do I focus on the troubles, but not hearing God's answer?
  • It is honest to tell Daddy God that I have lost "all" hope.
  • It would be good for me to admit that I am weak.
  • Do I trust in God today?
  • My prayers will go up to the Lord. No one is able to steal my prayer from God.
  • What do I go to God? Doing homework?


sins:

  • O Lord, I always ask you to help me NOW, NOW and NOW. 
  • O Lord, please empower me to do Your will NOW, NOW and NOW.


good examples:

  • To remember God's love for me every morning after bed.
  • To meditate God's love on me.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • "Because of your love for me, kill my enemies and destroy all my oppressors, ..."
  • My child, 
  • What you need now is to meditate on the scripture above.
  • You know, My "love" is the power to kill your all enemies.
  • When you feel my love more, it kills your enemies quicker.
  • When you are in my love, all your oppressors will be gone away.
  • Trust me, and try.
  • Please, remember, love is the power, my love is the superpower.