2013/12/01

12/13 _ alone with God _ Psalms 140:1-5















Save me, Lord, from evildoers; keep me safe from violent people.
They are always plotting evil, always stirring up quarrels.
Their tongues are like deadly snakes; their words are like a cobra's poison.
Protect me, Lord, from the power of the wicked; keep me safe from violent people who plot my downfall.
The proud have set a trap for me; they have laid their snares, and along the path they have set traps to catch me.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • God loves me to call for His help, not idols.
  • God loves me to ask Him every problems.

promises: 

  • God will teach me what is truth and liar in my mind.
  • God will save me from the negative thoughts.
  • God will protect me by His Almighty power.

attitudes: 

  • Where are evildoers around me? Are they in my mind?
  • Am I a violent person in the way I speak?
  • Do I always stir up quarrels with the people whom I don't like?

sins: 

  • O Lord, please help me to forgive others freely as You have done to me.
  • O Lord, please help me to stop nagging, nagging and nagging thoughts.

good examples: 

  • To learn to forgive others as soon as possible.
  • Stop listening any negative thoughts.
  • To learn to bless others instead of hating them.

listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child,
  • When people do something wrong, or say something wrong, what you need to do is to bless him or her in Jesus's name. The reason why he or she has done something wrong repeatedly is that he or she needs the power of Jesus more than others. For example, your smoking addiction. What you need the most is not your own power, but the power of Jesus. 

  • My child, 
  • When you try to pray or bless for the people you don't like, the enemies in you mind will not bother you any more. What your enemies want is to destroy your friendship. It is a trap. Please be careful.