2013/12/21

12/24 _Psalms 146















Praise the Lord ! Praise the Lord, my soul !
I will praise him as long as I live; I will sing to my God all my life.
Don't put your trust in human leaders; no human being can save you.
When they die, they return to the dust; on that day all their plans come to an end.
Happy are those who have the God of Jacob to help them and who depend on the Lord their God, the Creator of heaven, earth, and sea, and all that is in them.
He always keeps his promises; he judges in favor of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry.
The Lord sets prisoners free and gives sight to the blind.
He lifts those who have fallen; he loves his righteous people.
He protects the strangers who live in our land; he helps widows and orphans, but takes the wicked to their ruin.
The Lord is king forever. Your God, O Zion, will reign for all time.
Praise the Lord !


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • My God is not a hand-made god.
  • My God is a living God can hear me, see me, answer me and talk to me.
  • My God is not like other gods. My God can really set me free.


promises:

  • My God can create heaven, earth, see and all that is in them, therefore, my God is able to open any door for me.
  • My God has much more power that I still don't know.
  • I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus forever and ever.


attitudes:

  • Do I praise the Lord when I am not happy?
  • Do I give thanks to the Lord in my bad day?
  • Do I force my soul to praise the Lord?
  • Do I sing to my God when I am taking a shower?
  • Do I give thanks to my God when I have water for showering?
  • Do I meditate on God's power?
  • Do I really know about God's wonderful and Almighty power?


sins:

  • O Lord, my friend Grace is still believing in a hand-made god. Lord Jesus, please help her to see You, make her realize that her god was a dead human being already.
  •  

good examples:

  • To give money back to a friend as God has always kept His promises.
  • To give some money to the beggar.
  • To say something nice to comfort the broken-hearted friends as giving them good food to eat.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child,
  • Please, do not give up yourself.
  • I am helping you even though you have fallen several times.
  • Please, trust me, I love you so much and I love to set you free.
  • I won't never give you up.