2013/12/01

12/06 _ alone with God _ Psalms 136:23-26















He did not forget us when we were defeated; his love is eternal;
he freed us from our enemies; his love is eternal.
He gives food to every living creature; his love is eternal.
Give thanks to the God of heaven; his love is eternal.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • God will not forget me.
  • God will not abandon me.
  • God loves me indeed.

promises: 

  • God will help me in need.
  • God will help me in time. 
  • God will free me from fear, worry, and any enemies.
  • God provides me food for body, and spiritual. 

attitudes: 

  • Do I believe God loves me?
  • Do I feel God loves me all the time?
  • Do I trust in God all the time?

sins: 

  • O Lord my God, please forgive that I thought I had everything by my own works.

good examples: 

  • To help others as God has helped me. 
  • To give others food as God has mercy on me. 
  • Keep giving thanks to God.

listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I will help you to find a wonderful job. 
  • Therefore, you needn't to worry much.
  • I will open the door for you.
  • Please, trust in me.