2013/12/21

12/28 _ Psalms 148:1-6














Praise the Lord ! Praise the Lord from heaven, you that live in the heights above.
Praise him, all his angels, all his heavenly armies.
Praise him, sun and moon; praise him, shining stars.
Praise him, highest heavens, and the waters above the sky.
Let them all praise the name of the Lord ! He commanded, and they were created; by his command they were fixed in their places forever, and they cannot disobey.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God creates everything for me before I ask.
  • God knows what I need for.
  • God provides everything I need in time.
  • God's command works.


promises:

  • God's grace is falling on me forever and ever.
  • God will command my new job to come.
  • God will command my new boss to hire me.


attitudes:

  • My Father in Heaven created sun and moon for me.
  • My Father in Heaven created shining stars for me.
  • My Father in Heaven loves me deeply.


sins:

  • O Lord my God, thanks for forgiving me.
  • O Lord my God, thanks for loving me so much.
  • O Lord my God, I didn't know that You are the One who really loves me.


good examples:

  • Thank You, Daddy, for giving me victory tomorrow.
  • To meditate on the whole universe praising God, everything is not deadly worrying, but singing and smiling to God.
  •  

listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child,
  • What are you praying and hoping for?
  • I encourage you to stand strong because I am faithful to my promises to you.

  • My child,
  • Let me tell you, the moment you pray, the tide of battle begins to turn.