2013/12/21

12/25 _ Psalms 147:1-6











Praise the Lord ! It is good to sing praise to our God; it is pleasant and right to praise him.
The Lord is restoring Jerusalem; he is bringing back the exiles.
He heals the broken-hearted and bandages their wounds.
He has decided the number of the stars and calls each one by name.
Great and mighty is our Lord; his wisdom cannot be measured.
He raises the humble, but crushes the wicked to the ground.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God wants me to know that I have round-the-clock protection.
  • God wants me to rest in His love.
  • God knows everything better than I do.
  •  

promises:

  • God will restore me to be a non-smoker.
  • God will restore my position.
  • God will restore my hope.
  • God will restore my mind.
  • God will comfort me.
  • God will restore my relationships.


attitudes:

  • It is pleasant to praise God.
  • I will feel pleasant when praising my God.
  • To think the things that God has done for me and praise Him.
  • Praising the Lord can make me happy and let me know how God loves me.


sins:

  • O Lord, thanks for forgiving me that I thought it wasn't right to praise You all the time.


good examples:

  • To be humble.
  • To bandage others' wounds.
  • To encourage others.
  • To lift up others.
  • To pay attention to my family members.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I will bring everything back to you.
  • I will open the door which you have been waiting for.

  • My child, 
  • I will give you wisdom when you need.

  • My child, 
  • I have decided the number of the stars so that I have power to decide your interview, promotion and job position.