2013/12/21

12/30 _ Psalms 149















Praise the Lord ! Sing a new song to the Lord; praise him in the assembly of his faithful people !
Be glad, Israel, because of your Creator; rejoice, people of Zion, because of your king !
Praise his name with dancing; play drums and harps in praise of him.
The Lord takes pleasure in his people; he honors the humble with victory.
Let God's people rejoice in their triumph and sing joyfully all night long.
Let them shout aloud as they praise God, with their sharp swords in their hands to defeat the nations and to punish the nations as God has commanded.
This is the victory of God's people.
Praise the Lord !



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God takes pleasure in me. 
  • God likes me.
  • God loves me.
  • God is not mad at me.


promises:

  • God gives me victory today and tomorrow.


attitudes:

  • My Father in Heaven takes pleasure in the day-to-day minutiae of my life.



sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I have thought if You are really interested in every single thing in my life.


good examples:

  • Go to church every Sunday. 
  • Be happy in the church while worshiping God.
  • Do not be shy to dance in the church.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I will give you all the grace you need for today and when tomorrow comes, there will be fresh grace for you too.