He killed the first-born sons of the Egyptians; his love is eternal.
He led the people of Israel out of Egypt; his love is eternal; with his strong hand, his powerful arm; his love is eternal.
He divided the Red Sea; his love is eternal; he led his people through it; his love is eternal; but he drowned the king of Egypt and his army; his love is eternal.
What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?
get further understanding about God:
- God's love is eternal.
- God loves me deeply.
- My God will fight for me.
- My God will protect me with his strong hand and his powerful arm.
- My God will lead me out of any troubles.
- Do I believe in God?
- I believe my God will divide the Red Sea for me.
- O Lord, please forgive me that I sometimes focused on the problem bigger than You.
- To help others as God has done for me.
- Learn to love others as God has loved me.
listen to God's voice and commands:
- My child,
- You are truly my beloved child, so that I will help you all the time.
- I will open the door for you.
- Please trust in me.