2013/12/21

12/23 _ alone with God _ Psalms 145:14-21















He helps those who are in trouble; he lifts those who have fallen.
All living things look hopefully to you, and you give them good when they need it.
You give them enough and satisfy the needs of all.
The Lord is righteous in all he does, merciful in all his acts.
He is near to those who call to him, who call to him with sincerity.
He supplies the needs of those who honor him; he hears their cries and saves them.
He protects everyone who loves him, but he will destroy the wicked.
I will always praise the Lord; let all his creatures praise his holy name forever.




What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God loves to help me every day.
  • God loves to lift me up.
  • God has all the power to lift me up.
  • God can do all things which I cannot do.


promises:

  • Lord Jesus is my only hope in my life.
  • Lord Jesus will give me power, strength, joy and peace to feed my soul and my life.
  • Lord Jesus is merciful to me.
  • Lord Jesus is with me all the time and answers my call.


attitudes:

  • Do I look hopefully to Lord Jesus?
  • Do I believe that Lord Jesus can help me all the time when I am in trouble?
  • Do I still believe that Lord Jesus are lifting me up even though I have fallen many times?
  • Do I believe that Lord Jesus can give me ENOUGH I need?
  • Do I call to Lord Jesus with sincerity or just killing time?


sins:

  • O Lord, I know even though I have fallen several times, You will keep lifting me up.
  • O Lord, I know You love me so deep and You will help me to quit smoking.
  • O Lord, I thought You weren't righteous when I met someone or something that I disliked. Now, I know it is all because You are teaching me something from someone or something. Thanks Lord.
  • O Lord Jesus, my friend Grace doesn't love You now. However, she needs Your help. Please help her to know You and love You. She doesn't know that she has worshiped a wrong god. O Lord, I know You also love her every much. Please, Lord Jesus, touch her and make her love You. Thanks.


good examples:

  • To help others as Jesus has done for me.
  • To hear others and be closer to them as Jesus has done for me.
  • Keeping praising the Lord.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I will supply what you need in your job.
  • I have heard your cries for help.
  • You will be saved and satisfied.