2013/12/01

12/09 _ alone with God _ Psalms 139:1-6












Lord, you have examined me and you know me.
You know everything I do; from far away you understand all my thought.
You see me, whether I am working or resting; you know all my actions.
Even before I speak, you already know what I will say.
You are all around me on every side; you protect me with your power.
Your knowledge of me is too deep; it is beyond my understanding.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • God knows me much better than myself.
  • God knows everything around the world.

promises: 

  • God will provide me all I need.
  • God is all around me to teach me and help me.
  • I am protected by God's power.

attitudes: 

  • Do I really know about God as He knows me?
  • Do I really know what God's thinking as He knows me?
  • Do I see the way God sees?

sins: 

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I sometimes thought You were not with me.
  • O Lord, You know all my actions, even the wrong actions. However, You still love me.
  • O Lord, please empower me not to do anything You don't like.

good examples: 

  • To meditate my God, my Dad is with me around.

listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My beloved child,
  • I created you so that I know you well.
  • What kind of job and position you need I know much better.
  • Therefore, you don't need to worry about what kind of job or position you are looking for.
  • I will do it for you.
  • What you need to do is to rest in me, trust in me.