2013/12/21

12/22 _ alone with God _ Psalms 145:8-13












The Lord is loving and merciful, slow to become angry and full of constant love.
He is good to everyone and has compassion on all he made.
All your creatures, Lord, will praise you, and all your people will give you thanks.
They will speak of the glory of your royal power and tell of your might, so that everyone will know your kingdom.
Your rule is eternal, and you are king forever. The Lord is faithful to his promises; he is merciful in all his acts.





What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • The Lord is loving and merciful.
  • The Lord is full of constant love.
  • The Lord will not be angry with me. 
  • God loves everyone; God loves my ex-boss; God loves my ex-boyfriend.


promises:

  • There are more and more people praising God each day from all over the world.
  • There will be more people to give thanks to God.
  • God will save more and more people.
  • There will be more people to call God as Daddy.
  • There will be more people to be blessed by God.


attitudes:

  • Do I angry all the time?
  • Do I have compassion on someone whom I dislike?
  • Do I tell my friend what God is merciful on His acts?


sins:

  • O my God, please forgive me that I used to think You were an angry God in the world.


good examples:

  • To be good to everyone, liked or disliked ones, as God loves everyone.
  • To have compassion on sons and daughters.
  • To have compassion on brothers and sisters, rich and poor.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I will be faithful to my promises to you.
  • What you need to do is just to keep on trusting in me.