2013/12/01

12/12 _ alone with God _ Psalms 139:19-24















O God, how I wish you would kill the wicked !
How I wish violent people would leave me alone !
They say wicked things about you; they speak evil things against your name.
Lord, how I hate those who hate you !
How I despise those who rebel against you !
I hate them with a total hatred; I regard them as my enemies.
Examine me, O God, and know my mind; test me, and discover my thought.
Find out if there is any evil in me and guide me in the everlasting way.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • God will destroy all the enemies in my mind.

promises: 

  • God loves to guide me in the everlasting way.
  • God will teach me to recognize the truth and liar in my mind.

attitudes: 

  • I don't need to answer any negative thoughts in my mind.
  • Any negative thoughts rebelling against God are from the enemies.

sins: 

  • O Lord, thank You for forgiving me that I used to speak evil things against Your name.

good examples: 

  • To forgive others speaking evil things against my name as God has done for me.

listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Most of the time, you need to follow up with me, the truth, but not your feeling or your thoughts in mind.
  • If someone makes you angry, you just do what I have said in the bible, to forgive others, but not to follow your angry feeling and angry mind.