2013/12/01

12/02 _ alone with God _ Psalms 135:15-21













The gods of the nations are made of silver and gold; they are formed by human hands.
They have mouths, but cannot speak, and eyes, but cannot see.
They have ears, but cannot hear; they are not even able to breathe.
May all who made them and who trust in them become like idols they have made !
Praise the Lord, people of Israel; praise him, you praise of God !
Praise the Lord, you Levites; praise him, all you that worship him !
Praise the Lord in Zion, in Jerusalem, his home.
praise the Lord !



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • My God is not made of silver and gold, not formed by human hands.
  • My God is the Creator.
  • My God can speak to me.
  • My God can hear me.
  • My God can see everything before I see.
  • My God gives me breath.

promises: 

  • God hears my prayers.
  • God helps me all the times.
  • God makes me healthy.
  • God loves to talk and speak to me. 

attitudes: 

  • I believe my God is a living God who can see what I don't see.
  • I believe my God can protect me all the times.

sins: 

  • O Lord, thank You forgiving that I used to worship idols.

good examples: 

  • Keep praising the Lord.
  • Keep worshiping God.

listen to God's voice and commands: 

  • My child, 
  • I love to hear from you.
  • Every time when you spend time with me, you know, that makes me so happy.
  • Come to see me, my beloved child.