2013/12/01

12/07 _ alone with God _ Psalms 137















By the rivers of Babylon we sat down; there we wept when we remembered Zion.
On the willows near by we hung up our harps.
Those who captured us told us to sing; they told us to entertain them: "Sing us a song about Zion."
How can we sing a song to the Lord in a foreign land?
May I never be able to play the harp again if I forget you, Jerusalem !
May I never be able to sing again if I do not remember you, if I do not think of you as my greatest joy !
Remember, Lord, what the Edomites did the day Jerusalem was captured.
Remember how they kept saying, "Tear it down to the ground !"
Babylon, you will be destroyed.
Happy are those who pay you back for what you have done to us - who take your babies and smash them against a rock.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?



get further understanding about God:

  • God will destroy all enemies.
  • God knows about all my troubles and He will help me in time.

promises: 

  • My soul will be empty without the Lord.
  • My heart will not be happy without the Lord.
  • I will be lost without my God with me.
  •  
attitudes: 

  • I am so grateful to live in this time and this country without persecution.
  • Do I remember the Lord all the time? Or just when I need a help?

sins: 

  • O Lord, thank You for forgiving me that I used to persecute Christian and hate them living with joy.

good examples: 

  • Tell myself repeatedly my God is my greatest joy.
  • Always think of good things what God has done for me. 

listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Be with me, then you will get joy and peace.
  • Anytime when you feel lost or empty, this means that you need to come to me.
  • I will be with you, when you need me.
  • I love you, Father in Heaven.