2013/12/20

12/16_ alone with God _ Psalms 142












I call to the Lord for help; I plead with him.
I bring him all my complaints; I tell him all my troubles.
When I am ready to give up, he knows what I should do.
In the path where I walk, my enemies have hidden a trap for me.
When I look beside me, I see that there is no one to help me, no one to protect me.
Not one cares for me.
Lord, I cry to you for help; you, Lord, are my protector; you are all I want in this life.
Listen to my cry for help, for I am sunk in despair.
Save me from my enemies; they are too strong for me.
Set me free from my distress; then in the assembly of your people I will praise you because of your goodness to me.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:
  • God cares me.
  • God loves me deeply.
  • God knows what I should do.
  • God will not give me up.
  • God is my protector.

 promises:  

  • The Lord my God is the only one has superpower to help me. 
  • God will send somebody to help me.
  • God will let me what I should do or where I should go.
  • God will empower me not to give myself up.
  • God will strengthen me to stand up strongly.

attitudes: 
  • Do I invest my time in calling to the Lord for help?
  • Do I spend time in pleading with the Lord?
  • Do I spend more time on the TV set than calling to the Lord for blessing?
  • It would be better to plead with the Lord than people.
  • Always remember what the goodness God has done for me.

 sins:   

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I used to think how come You would be all I wanted in my life.
  • Yes, O Lord, you are all I want in my life now and forever. I cannot live without You, I need Your love more and more each day. Your love is all my power in my life.

good examples: 
  • To learn to listen to my family members and be with them in their needs.
  • To learn to comfort others as the Lord has done for me.
  • To care people around me as God has done for me.
  • Do not run away when spouse, children, sibling, and friends need to be comfort.
  • Tell everyone what good things the Lord has done for me.
  • To encourage others as God has done for me. 

 listen to God's voice and commands:
  • My child,
  • It will be OK to tell me your complaints, please, don't be afraid, even though you think I am holly.
  • Hi, you are my beloved child, I would love to know your troubles and help you.
  • You know when you are crying, it breaks my heart.
  • I want you to be better and happier in your life, every day, day and light, now and forever.
  • Why?
  • Because you are my beloved !


  • My child, 
  • I have listened to your cry for my help. 
  • You will not be sunk in despair, because you have me to be with you.
  • Tell me, what I cannot do for you.
  • I can do everything for you and set you free from your distress.
  • You are blessed, and I will make you be a victor.
  • Your enemies are not stronger than I, are they?