I call to the Lord for help; I plead with him.
I bring him all my complaints; I tell him all my troubles.
When I am ready to give up, he knows what I should do.
In the path where I walk, my enemies have hidden a trap for me.
When I look beside me, I see that there is no one to help me, no one to protect me.
Not one cares for me.
Lord, I cry to you for help; you, Lord, are my protector; you are all I want in this life.
Listen to my cry for help, for I am sunk in despair.
Save me from my enemies; they are too strong for me.
Set me free from my distress; then in the assembly of your people I will praise you because of your goodness to me.
What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?
get further understanding about God:
- God cares me.
- God loves me deeply.
- God knows what I should do.
- God will not give me up.
- God is my protector.
- The Lord my God is the only one has superpower to help me.
- God will send somebody to help me.
- God will let me what I should do or where I should go.
- God will empower me not to give myself up.
- God will strengthen me to stand up strongly.
- Do I invest my time in calling to the Lord for help?
- Do I spend time in pleading with the Lord?
- Do I spend more time on the TV set than calling to the Lord for blessing?
- It would be better to plead with the Lord than people.
- Always remember what the goodness God has done for me.
- O Lord, please forgive me that I used to think how come You would be all I wanted in my life.
- Yes, O Lord, you are all I want in my life now and forever. I cannot live without You, I need Your love more and more each day. Your love is all my power in my life.
- To learn to listen to my family members and be with them in their needs.
- To learn to comfort others as the Lord has done for me.
- To care people around me as God has done for me.
- Do not run away when spouse, children, sibling, and friends need to be comfort.
- Tell everyone what good things the Lord has done for me.
- To encourage others as God has done for me.
- My child,
- It will be OK to tell me your complaints, please, don't be afraid, even though you think I am holly.
- Hi, you are my beloved child, I would love to know your troubles and help you.
- You know when you are crying, it breaks my heart.
- I want you to be better and happier in your life, every day, day and light, now and forever.
- Because you are my beloved !
- My child,
- I have listened to your cry for my help.
- You will not be sunk in despair, because you have me to be with you.
- Tell me, what I cannot do for you.
- I can do everything for you and set you free from your distress.
- You are blessed, and I will make you be a victor.
- Your enemies are not stronger than I, are they?