2013/12/21

12/27 _ Psalms 147:12-20















Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem ! Praise your God, O Zion !
He keeps your gates strong; he blesses your people.
He keeps your borders safe and satisfies you with the finest wheat.
He gives a command to the earth, and what he says is quickly done.
He spreads snow like a blanket and scatters frost like dust.
He sends hail like gravel; no one can endure the cold he sends !
Then he gives a command, and the ice melts; he sends the wind, and the water flows.
He gives his message to his people, his instructions and laws to Israel.
He has not done this for other nations; they do not know his laws.
Praise the Lord !



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God releases big blessings, not small.
  • God's grace is sufficient.


promises:

  • God's grace is sufficient.
  • God has everything that I need - right people, great job, wonderful life.


attitudes:

  • What things that my Heavenly Father cannot do?
  • My Heavenly Father can do all the things that I cannot do.
  • Why am I afraid? I shouldn't be. My Father has in control all. 

sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I have thought You might not be with me for a while.
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I have thought I weren't blessed for a while.


good examples:

  • To meditate on my Heavenly Father's power.
  • To meditate on what my Heavenly Father has done.
  • To call myself blessed.
  • Start calling myself healthy, whole, strong, full of energy, full of life and full of wisdom.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child,
  • Life will try to push you down and steal your sense of value; that is why all through the day you must have to remind yourself who Your Father is.