get further understanding about God:
- His love lasts forever.
- His goodness lasts forever.
- He is king over all.
- He is the Creator over all.
- Mighty angels obey God's commands to help us.
- Mighty angels listen to God's commands to help us.
- My life without the Lord will be worthless as the wild flower.
- My life with the Lord must be purposeful.
- O Lord, please forgive me that I thought my life wasn't like grass need your dew.
- Be true to God's covenant.
- Faithfully to obey God's commands.
- To listen to what God says.
listen to God's voice and commands:
- My child, when you get up in the morning and feel like being discouraged or in self-pity or just being down, you need to cheer up your soul with praising and honoring.
As for us, our life is like grass. We grow and flourish like a wild flower; then the wind blows on it, and it is gone - no one sees it again.
But for those who honor the Lord, his love lasts forever, and his goodness endures for all generations of those who are true to his covenant and who faithfully obey his commands.
The Lord placed his throne in heaven; he is king over all.
Praise the Lord, you strong and mighty angels, who obey his commands, who listen to what he says.
Praise the Lord, all you heavenly powers, you servants of his, who do his will!
Praise the Lord, all his creatures in all the places he rules.
Praise the Lord, my soul!