2013/09/12

alone with God _ 09/13 Psalm 102:12-17















get further understanding about God:
  • mercy
  • greatness
  •  love
  • power
  • listener
promises:
  • "But you, O Lord, are king forever; all generations will remember you. "
  • Yes, Lord, I trust You that You are king forever and ever.
  • You won't disappear from view when I am in trouble.
  • You won't die out as the dry tree.
  • You won't vanish away when I cry for help.
  • I trust in You only, and all generations will trust in You as well.
attitudes:
  • "... this is the right time."
  • keep "right time" attitude
  • The time I have is all the right time given from My Almighty God.
sins:
  • What kind of city is in my soul?
  • What kind of city is in my mind?
  • What kind of city is in my life?
  • O Lord, please rebuild my city in my soul.
  • O Lord, please rebuild my city in my mind.
  • O Lord, please rebuild my city in my life.
  • O Lord, please tear down the ruin city in my mind aroud.
  • O Lord, please rebuild a Holy city in my life with you.
  •  
good examples:
  •  ."... they have pity on her, even though she is in ruins. "
  • Do I have pity on her?
  • Do I have pity on him?
  • Do I have pity on you?
  • Do I have pity on them?
  • Do I love people all around me?
  • Do I really accept every one in front of me?
listen to God's voice and commands:
  • "He will hear his forsaken people and listen to their prayer."
  • My child, you know indeed that I hear your prayer and answer your prayer all the time. However, you need to pray, you need to spend some more time to pray. You cannot put your hands down and try to figure out if My Father in Heaven is gonna answer or help me. 
  • My child, if you haven't got enough strength to pray, you will be able to call for the prayer power at first. Then, you must be strengthen.


But you, O Lord, are king forever; all generations will remember you.
You will rise and take pity on Zion; the time has come to have mercy on her; this is the right time.
Your servants love her, even though she is destroyed; they have pity on her, even though she is in ruins.
The nations will fear the Lord; all the kings of the earth will fear his power.
When the Lord rebuilds Zion, he will reveal his greatness.
He will hear his forsaken people and listen to their prayer.