2013/09/30

alone with God _ 09/21 Psalms 105:1-6













get further understanding about God:

  • A miraculous God. 
  • A joyful God. 
  • A righteous God for each judgement.


promises:

  • "You descendants of Abraham."
  • I am blessed as Abraham was by God. 


attitudes:

  • "Be glad that we belong to him."
  • My attitude should be that I am so glad to belong to the Lord.


sins:

  • "Give thanks to the Lord."
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I was thinking of myself lucky enough to have had everything by my own. However, everything I have is from You. I thank You. 


good examples:

  • Tell everyone the Lord has done for me. 
  • Tell everyone the wonderful things the Lord has done for me.
  • Worship the Lord continually. 


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • "Go to the Lord for help."
  • My child, what you need is to pray for my help. I love to help you and give you my strength to do everything. Stop being worried, but come to me. Only me knows what is good for you and what you need in your life.





Give thanks to the Lord, proclaim his greatness; tell the nations what he has done.
Sing praise to the Lord; tell the wonderful things he has done.
Be glad that we belong to him; let all who worship him rejoice.
Go to the Lord for help; and worship him continually.
You descendants of Abraham, his servants of Jacob, the man he chose: remember the miracles that God performed and the judgments that he gave.