2013/09/14

alone with God _ 09/14 Psalm 102:18-22














get further understanding about God:

  •  The Almighty God is still in control from his holy place on high.
  • Nothing can stand against our God. 


promises:

  • "He heard the groans of prisoners and set free those who were condemned to die."
  • Not only does God remember me, He remembers the promise He has put in me.
attitudes:

  •  I will keep being my best to honor God. 

sins:

  • My Lord, sometimes I did forget to look up on You. Please, forgive me, and strengthen me.

good examples:

  • To be a good listener.
  • To hear the groans of prisoners and comfort them.

listen to God's voice and commands:
  • My child, yes, keep writing down for yourself and for others about what the Lord has done.
  • Keep it in mind what the Lord has done for you in order to trust in Him firmly.
  • My child, nowadays, what the most important thing to do for you is to recall all the wonderful things done by the Lord.



Write down for the coming generation what the Lord has done, so that people not yet born will praise him.
The Lord looked down from his holy place on high, he looked down from heaven to earth.
He heard the groans of prisoners and set free those who were condemned to die.
And so his name will be proclaimed in Zion, and he will be praised in Jerusalem when nations and kingdoms come together and worship the Lord.