2013/09/30

alone with God _ 09/22 Psalms 105:7-15








get further understanding about God:

  • "... his commands are for all the world. "
  • God is in control. 
  • God loves me forever and ever. 



promises:

  • "He will keep his covenant forever, his promises for a thousand generations. "
  • Jesus will heal me.
  • Jesus will release me. 
  • Jesus will renew me. 
  • Jesus will promote me.


attitudes:

  • The Lord is my only God. 
  • The Lord is my possession.


sins:

  • "Don't harm my chosen servants; do not touch my prophets."
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I did harm your chosen servants and prophets in the church.


good examples:

  • To learn to keep promises as God.
  • Be a nice person to every one as God.
  • To learn to love and protect others as God has done for me. 


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • "I will give you the land of Canaan," he said.
  • My child, I will give you a nice job.
  • My child, I will make your dream come true.
  • My child, I will bring you out of the difficulties.
  • My child, what is your land of Canaan? Keep the picture in mind!




The Lord is our God; his commands are for all the world.
He will keep his covenant forever, his promises for a thousand generations.
He will keep the agreement he made with Abraham and his promise to Isaac.
The Lord made a covenant with Jacob, one that will last forever.
"I will give you the land of Canaan," he said. "It will be your own possession."
God's people were few in number, strangers in the land of Canaan.
They wandered from country to country, from one kingdom to another.
But God let no one oppress them; to protect them, he warned the kings:
"Don't harm my chosen servants; do not touch my prophets."