2013/09/30

alone with God _ 09/25 Psalms 105:37-45








get further understanding about God:

  • God will lead me out of any difficulty.
  • God will solve any problems for me. 


promises:

  • I am protected by the Almighty God. 
  • God makes me healthier and stronger.
  • God gives me everything that I need in my whole life.


attitudes:

  • My God can do all the thing for me. No doubt. 


sins:

  • O God, please forgive me that I didn't believe You had super power to do everything.


good examples:

  • Sing and shout for joy, for God. 
  • Obey God's laws and keep all God's commands. 


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, I will lead you and always beside you to help you. 
  • My child, please do not be afraid. When you need quails or water, I will satisfy you. You are my lovely child forever.




Then he led the Israelites out; they carried silver and gold, and all of them were healthy and strong.
The Egyptians were afraid of them and were glad when they left.
God put a cloud over his people and a fire at night to give them light.
They asked, and he sent quails; he gave them food from heaven to satisfy them.
He opened a rock, and water gushed out, flowing through the desert like a river.
He remembered his sacred promise to Abraham his servant.
So he led his chosen people out, and they sang and shouted for joy.
He gave them the lands of other peoples and let them take over their fields, so that his people would obey his laws and keep all his commands.
Praise the Lord!