2013/09/28

alone with God _ 09/18 Psalms 104:1-9










get further understanding about God:

  • God is still in control everything. 
  • God is a great Creator.
  • God is the Almighty Power. 
  • God's commands cannot be deny.


promises:

  • Almighty God makes everything possible.
  • Almighty God is my great helper.


attitudes:

  • God made all nature, so only He can truly help me all. 


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that sometimes I did doubt of your Almighty Power.


good examples:

  • keep praising the Lord for cheering up my soul.
  • Always remember what God has done. 


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, you must not look at your problems, but my super nature power. 
  • My child, look at clouds in the sky, ocean in the sea, valleys in the mountains and lightning in the air, then you will know there is nothing that I cannot do for you.




Praise the Lord, my soul!
O Lord, my God, how great you are!
You are clothed with majesty and glory; you cover yourself with light.
You have spread out the heavens like a tent and built your home on the waters above.
You use the clouds as your chariot and ride on the wings of the wind.
You use the winds as your messengers and flashes of lightning as your servants.
You have set the earth firmly on its foundations, and it will never be moved.
You have placed the ocean over it like a robe, and the water covered the mountains.
When you rebuked the waters, they fled; they rushed away when they heard your shout of command.
They flowed over the mountains and into the valleys, to the place you had made for them.
You set a boundary they can never pass, to keep them from covering the earth again.