2013/09/30

alone with God _ 09/24 Psalms 105:23-36













get further understanding about God:

  • God makes me settle down. 
  • God will give me a nice person to get married.
  • God will give me a family. 


promises:

  •  The Lord will make me stronger than my enemies.
  • I am able to perform the miracles from the Lord.


attitudes:

  • God will fight the battle for me as He did to the King of  Egypt.


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I do sometimes not obey your commands. Please empower me to obey your commands to get along with everyone and so on. 


good examples:

  • Learn to obey God as Jacob did. 
  • Learn to obey God as Moses and Aaron did.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • What are you worried about, my child? Cannot you see that I have all can do power for you?




Then Jacob went to Egypt and settled in that country.
The Lord gave many children to his people and made them stronger than their enemies.
He made the Egyptians hate his people and treat his servants with deceit.
Then he sent his servant Moses, and Aaron, whom he had chosen.
They did God's mighty acts and performed miracles in Egypt.
God sent darkness on the country, but the Egyptians did not obey his command.
He turned their rivers into blood and killed all their fish.
Their country was overrun with frogs; even the palace was filled with them.
God commanded, and flies and gnats swarmed throughout the whole country.
He sent hail and lightning on their land instead of rain; he destroyed their grapevines and fig trees and broke down all the trees.
He commanded, and the locusts came, countless millions of them; they ate all the plants in the land; they ate all the crops.
He killed the first-born sons of all the families of Egypt.