2013/09/30

alone with God _ 09/23 Psalms 105:16-22












get further understanding about God:

  • God will bring right people into my life. 
  • God will empower me day by day.


promises:

  • God will take care of all my family members as He did to Joseph.


attitudes:

  • Trust in God as Joseph did.


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I did complaint about my job. 


good examples:

  • Follow God.
  • Listen to God's instruction.
  • Work hard.
  • No fear for the future. 
  • Waiting for the Lord.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, I will prove your right, if you are right. 
  • My child, I will make your life differently. 
  • My child, all the difficulties you have had is all for empowering you more and more. 




The Lord sent famine to their country and took away all their food.
But he sent a man ahead of them, Joseph, who had been sold as a slave.
His feet were kept in chains, and an iron collar was around his neck, until what he had predicted came true.
The word of the Lord proved him right.
Then the king of Egypt had him released; the ruler of nations set him free.
He put him in charge of his government and made him ruler over all the land, with power over the king's officials and authority to instruct his advisers.