2013/09/24

alone with God _ 09/15 Psalms 102:23-28







get further understanding about God:
  • The Almighty God lives forever and ever.
  • The Almighty God is a Holy Creator.
promises:

  • I am under my God's protection forever.
  • My family members are all under God's protection forever.


attitudes:

  • The power of God won't vanish. Therefore, my family members and I will live in safety and be secure.

sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I didn't believe You were on high.

good examples:

  • The Lord is always the same. I need to learn to be firmly, but not unstable.

listen to God's voice and commands:
  • My child, it is time for you to pray when you are weak. 
  • My child, it is time for you to come closer to me when your life is in the dark.
  • My child, I am always being your side with you. I am still the same One who loves you deeply.




The Lord has made me weak while I am still young; he has shortened my life.
O God, do not take me away now before I grow old.
O Lord, you live forever; long ago you created the earth, and with your own hands you made the heavens.
They will disappear, but you will remain; they will all wear out like clothes. You will discard them like clothes, and they will vanish.
But you are always the same, and your life never ends.
Our children will live in safety, and under your protection their descendants will be secure.