2013/09/11

alone with God _ 09/12 Psalms 102:1-11













get further understanding about God:
  • care about me and sit beside me 
  • listen to what I wanna say and never stop me
  • love to help me
promises:
  • always answer my prayer quickly
  • hold my hands tightly and won't turn away from me
  • change our life forever
attitudes:
  • "I groan aloud; I am nothing but skin and bones. "
  • human being is not as powerful as Almighty God
  • therefore I need Almighty God to help me
  • O Lord, You are something, but I am nothing.
  • Please help me go through everything with You.
sins:
  • "All day long my enemies insult me."
  • Lord, please forgive me that I used to listen to my enemies' voices. I should have listened to your vioce not them.
  • My Lord, please empower me to listen to you more and more each day.
good examples:
  • "Listen to my prayer, O Lord, and hear my cry for help!"
  • keep praying
  • keep asking for help
  • keep being alone with God

listen to God's voice and commands:
  • My child, I am not angry with you. Who told you this lie? 
  • Listen to me carefully that I only love you.
  • Instead of picking you up and throwing you away, I will always be with you!
  • You are my child, mine! Don't you know that?
  • I will make your life as a rainbow in the sky, so colorful, so beautiful.
  • I will make you like green green grass with morning dew, so fresh, so lovely.
  • Smiling will be your food and happiness will be your drink. 
  • One more thing for sure is that your eyes will be sparkling like the sunshine.



Listen to my prayer, O Lord, and hear my cry for help!
When I am in trouble, don't turn away from me!
Listen to me, and answer me quickly when I call!
My life is disappearing like smoke; my body is burning like fire.
I am beaten down like dry grass; I have lost my desire for food.
I groan aloud; I am nothing but skin and bones.
I am like a wild bird in the desert, like an owl in abeandoned ruins.
I lie awake; I am like a lonely bird on a housetop.
All day long my enemies insult me; those who mock me use my name in cursing.
Because of your anger and fury, ashes are my food, and my tears are mixed with my drink.
You picked me up and threw me away.
My life is like the evening shadows; I am like dry grass.