2013/09/24

alone with God _ 09/16 Psalms 103:1-14










get further understanding about God:

  • How kind he is.
  • The Lord is merciful 
  • The Lord is loving.
  • The Almighty God is slow to become angry.
  • The Almighty God is full of constant love.




promises:

  • He forgives all my sins. 
  • He heals all my diseases.
  • He fills my life with good things.
  • If God feeds the birds of the air, how much more is He going to take care of me? 
  • Therefore, I believe God will take care of my everything and everything will be fine for me.


attitudes:

  • Keep praising the Lord, and stop keeping my soul in the dark. 
  • Keep honoring the Lord, and stop saying anything negative. 
  • I will see God's mighty deeds.
  • I will  stay young and strong like an eagle.


sins:

  • O Lord, please forgive me that I used to punish others as they deserved. 
  • O Lord, please forgive me that I used to repay others according to their wrongs. 


good examples:

  • Do not keep on rebuking others. 
  • Do not keep on angry forever.


listen to God's voice and commands:
  • "He knows what we are made of; he remembers that we are dust."
  • My child, I knew what you are and knew it better than you do. So you need to trust me and let me take care of everything for you. When you are willing to trust me, you will be filled with peace. 

  • "The Lord judges in favor of the oppressed and gives them their rights."
  • My child, people around you may not approve of you, but I approve of you. 
  • My lovely child, no one can determine your destiny. So don't worry about what people have been saying to you.
  • My child, please keep it in your mind that no one can stop my plan for your life. 
  • Also keep it in mind that you are equipped, and anointed.
  • On the other hand, the right you should have had will be given to you soon.



Praise the Lord, my soul! All my being, praise his holy name!
Praise the Lord, my soul, and do not forget how kind he is.
He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.
He keeps me from the grave and blesses me with love and mercy.
He fills my life with good things, so that I stay young and strong like an eagle.
The Lord judges in favor of the oppressed and gives them their rights. He revealed his plans to Moses and let the people of Israel see his mighty deeds.
The Lord is merciful and loving, slow to become angry and full of constant love.
He does not keep on rebuking; hi is not angry forever.
He does not punish us as we deserve or repay us according to our sins and wrongs.
As high as the sky is above the earth, so great is his love for those who honor him.
As far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our sins from us.
As a father is kind to his children, so the Lord is kind to those who honor him.
He knows what we are made of; he remembers that we are dust.