2014/01/09

1/9 _ Psalms 6:6-10















I am worn out with grief; every night my bed is damp from my weeping; my pillow is soaked with tears.
I can hardly see; my eyes are so swollen from the weeping caused by my enemies.
Keep away from me, you evil people !
The Lord hears my weeping; he listens to my cry for help and will answer my prayer.
My enemies will know the bitter shame of defeat; in sudden confusion they will be driven away.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God will empower me to live the high life.


promises:

  • God will give my all the help I need every day. 


attitudes:

  • I believe that God is making all things work together for my good.


sins:

  • O Lord, I shouldn't listen to my enemy saying if I could ever rise again from smoking.
  • O Lord, I know You are in it with me.


good examples:

  • Be Jesus- conscious.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I want you to live a stress-free life, not one filled with worries about tomorrow's problems. When tomorrow comes, my grace will be there for you as your help, protection, favor and enabling.