2014/01/13

1/14 _ Psalms 9:1-8











I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the wonderful things you have done.
I will sing with joy because of you, I will sing praise to you, Almighty God.
My enemies turn back when you appear; they fall down and die.
You are fair and honest in your judgments, and you have judged in my favor.
You have condemned the heathen and destroyed the wicked; they will be remembered no more.
Our enemies are finished forever; you have destroyed their cities, and they are completely forgotten.
But the Lord is king forever; he has set up his throne for judgment.
He rules the world with righteousness; he judges the nations with justice.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God cares my groans.
  • God loves me deeply.


promises:

  • Just a groan will reach God's throne.


attitudes:

  • I should remember, as a child of God, I am greatly blessed, highly favored and deeply loved.


sins:

  • Worry is the result of focusing on my circumstances instead of my Almighty God.
  • I should lift up my eyes. With Him, all things are possible.


good examples:

  • I am what I am all because of You, Lord Jesus.
  • I have accomplished nothing of eternal value on my own. 
  • Thank You, Jesus, for Your mercy and love.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Please, allow my resurrection power to flow mightily on the inside of you by resting in the finished work of Jesus.