2014/01/13

1/13 _ Psalms 8













O Lord, our Lord, your greatness is seen in all the world !
Your praise reaches up to the heavens; it is sung by children and babies.
You are safe and secure from all your enemies; you stop anyone who opposes you.
When I look at the sky, which you have made, at the moon and the stars, which you set in their places - what are human beings, that you think of them; mere mortals, that you care for them?
Yet you made them inferior only to yourself; you crowned them with glory and honor.
You appointed them rulers over everything you made; you placed them over all creation: sheep and cattle, and the wild animals too; the birds and the fish and the creatures in the seas.
O Lord, our Lord, your greatness is seen in all the world !



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • My Father in Heaven, Your name means grace and love and all-powerful.
  • You spoke the universe into existence and You placed every stars perfectly in the heavens.
  • There is none greater than You.


promises:

  • Lord gives me knowledge and wisdom every day.
  • Lord lets my past be a guide to my future.
  • Lord helps me to use the experience of my past to brighten my future.


attitudes:

  • I am a new creation because I have Jesus in me. 


sins:

  • Thank You Jesus for the salvation and forgiveness of my sins.
  • I am only worthy because of Your courage and Your sacrifice for me. 
  • You have set me free. 
  • Thank You for Your love that I do not deserve.


good examples:

  • To ask Lord to give me a strong mind that is captive God's word and being used to fulfill my purpose.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • I will provide for you all that you need emotionally, physically, financially and spiritually. 
  • I will speak my favor over you everyday.
  • I will open doors that are shut and grant you abundance.