2014/01/06

1/3 _ Psalms 2:7-12















"I will announce," says the king, "what the Lord has declared.
He said to me: "You are my son; today I have become your father.
Ask, and I will give you all the nations; the whole earth will be yours.
You will break them with an iron rod; you will shatter them in pieces like a clay pot.'"
Now listen to this warning, you kings; learn this lesson, you rulers of the world:
Serve the Lord with fear; tremble and bow down to him; or else his anger will be quickly aroused, and you will suddenly die. Happy are all who go to him for protection.


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God loves me to go to Him for protection so much.
  • God has made His unlimited grace available to me.


promises:

  • I am God's beloved child forever and ever.
  • God will give me all that I have asked for.
  • God has given me authorities to fight the battles.


attitudes:

  • Do I use the iron rob given by my Heavenly Father to break down the stronghold?
  • Do I use the iron rob to shatter all my enemies in pieces like a clay pot?


sins:

  • O Lord, I should not have been upset. I should have asked You for help.
  • O Lord, please lead me and guide me in your way. Please give me your wisdom and truth. Please show me the purpose for which I was created. I will seek You first in my life. I will trust You with my whole heart and do whatever You ask me to do

good examples:

  • When I am in a fight, I have to see a road ahead, to see Jesus in front of me, to see the victory.
  • To declare the victory in advance.
  • To speak the word of God loudly.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Your season is approaching, you will find that job, you will lose weight, you will be healed, your stronghold will be broken down and you will be loved. I will fulfill all your goals.