2014/01/09

1/10 _ Psalms 7:1-5












O Lord, my God, I come to you for protection; rescue me and save me from all who pursue me, or else like a lion they will carry me off where no one can save me, and there they will tear me to pieces.
O Lord, my God, if I have wronged anyone, if I have betrayed a friend or without cause done violence to my enemy - if I have done any of these things - then let my enemies pursue me and catch me, let them cut me down and kill me and leave me lifeless on the ground !


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God will give me peace when frustration creeps in.
  • God will re-directing me to something better.


promises:

  • The safest place to be is in the Temple of God. 


attitudes:

  • Never and ever give up. God will give me the strength I need to hold on. 


sins:

  • O Lord, I did not know what to say in my prayer with my frustration.


good examples:

  • Be patient to listen a broken-hearted story as God has listened to me patiently.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • All of your days have already been written in my book. When you go through a disappointment, don't stop on that page. Stay the course. Keep believing. You may be tired, discouraged, and frustrated, but don't give up on your future. Because your God, me is faithful.