2014/01/15

1/16 _ Psalms 9:15-20













The heathen have dug a pit and fallen in; they have been caught in their own trap.

The Lord has revealed himself by his righteous judgments, and the wicked are trapped by their own deeds.
Death is the destiny of all the wicked, of all those who reject God.
The needy will not always be neglected; the hope of the poor will not be crushed forever.
Come, Lord ! Do not let anyone defy you !
Bring the heathen before you and pronounce judgment on them.
Make them afraid, O Lord; make them know that they are only mortal beings.



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • Mercy is new every morning.


promises:

  • Jesus is working behind the scenes to work everything out for my good.


attitudes:

  • I only have one life to give and I should be careful who and what I give it to.


sins:

  • If I put my trust in God, I don't have to live uptight, anxious, upset, worried all the time. 


good examples:

  • Prayer will always change my circumstance and my life.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Please listen to me and declare " Father, I know you hear, but I want this doubt to hear me; I want the forces of darkness to hear me; I want this circumstances to hear me. I believe in You. I am trusting in You."