2014/01/06

1/2 _ Psalms 2:1-6















Why do the nations plan rebellion? Why do people make their useless plots?
Their kings revolt, their rulers plot together against the Lord and against the king he chose.
"Let us free ourselves from their rule," they say; "let us throw off their control."
From his throne in heaven the Lord laughs and mocks their feeble plans.
Then he warns them in anger and terrifies them with his fury.
"On Zion, my sacred hill," he says, "I have installed my king."


What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • No one can change God's plans, even me myself.


promises:

  • My Heavenly Father understands what I am going through and He will help me to fight my battle indeed.


attitudes:

  • Surrender all to God, trust God and He will direct my path.


sins:

  • I should not be intimidated by my enemies in my mind, a bad report, bad news, or a giant obstacle.
  • I must put my shoulders back and told my head up high. 
  • I am not weak.
  • Those for me are greater than those against me.


good examples:

  • Trust in God's ability, not my own performance.
  • Focus on God's forgiveness, not on my failure.


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Anytime you feel like the world is coming against you, take comfort knowing that I will fight your
  • battles for you.