2014/01/15

1/17 _ Psalms 10:1-6




















Why are you so far away, O Lord?
Why do you hide yourself when we are in trouble?
The wicked are proud and persecute the poor; catch them in the traps they have made.
The wicked are proud of their evil desires; the greedy curse and reject the Lord; in their pride they think that God doesn't matter.
The wicked succeed in everything. They cannot understand God's judgments; they sneer at their enemies.
They say to themselves, "We will never fail; we will never be in trouble."



What have I learned from the scripture?
What kind of Seed do I need to sow?
What kind of God I serve or follow up?
What promises will I receive?
What kind of attitudes must be kept or adjusted?
What kind of sins do I have to confess?
what kind of good examples can I learn and act?
What have I heard from God by the scripture above?


get further understanding about God:

  • God is my protector.


promises:

  • When I call on God, life will become out of dormant places.


attitudes:

  • Speak life, speak faith , speak God's Word, declare my trust is in Him. 


sins:

  • Have I ever felt crowded out by doubt?
  • Have I felt my circumstance crowding me?
  • Have I felt like some things in my heart have crowded out my faith?



good examples:

  • Speak life and see life and live as an example God's glory wherever I go. 


listen to God's voice and commands:

  • My child, 
  • Don't let the forces of darkness crowd you out; don't let fear crowd you out; don't let doubt crowd you out and don't let unforgiveness crowd you out.